iSmartViewPro for PC is an application for Android devices to manage the CCTV Cameras remotely directly from the mobile phone. With the help of this app, you can remotely access your CCTV camera. But the main drawback of this application is that iSmartViewPro is not officially available for the PC users.
But still, you can use iSmartViewPro on your PC with the help of some alternate methods. This is an ideal application for the small businesses to monitor their cameras. You might be looking to use iSmartViewPro for PC to watch the videos in high resolution and at the bigger screen.
You May Also Like: Ludo King for PC
iSmartViewPro for PC
With the help of iSmartViewPro application, you can connect to your CCTV Camera and monitor them anywhere with your device. If you are not in the workplace but still want to monitor the activities of workplace then this work can be done with the iSmartViewPro application.
Once you have installed it on your mobile phone then you can use your device as remote control. You can Turn On or Off your camera directly with this application. Officially it is available only for Android & iOS platform. Here we have shared an alternate way to use it on your PC/Laptop.
Features of iSmartViewPro
iSmartViewPro has many unique features but here we have listed some of the cool features. Have a look at them below.
- It helps you in monitoring the CCTV Cameras.
- Zoom In option available.
- Video recordings are available in High Definition.
- Wi-Fi supported.
- CCTV, DVD and NVR monitoring
- If you wish to then you can capture the screenshot also of the specific time period.
- You can use iSmartViewPro on your PC/Laptop also.
How to Use iSmartViewPro for PC
As discussed already, we will have to use an alternate way of using it on PC. The easiest and convenient way to use iSmartViewPro on PC is via the Android Emulator. If you are aware of Android Emulator then you can easily use iSmartViewPro for PC. But, if you have never heard of this term then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- For the first time, you will have to install the Android Emulator on your desktop. There are various Emulators available on the Internet, but I will recommend you to use the Bluestacks which can be downloaded from here.
- After downloading run the Setup file of Bluestacks application.
- Follow the instructions given in the Setup file.
- Complete the process of Installation.
- Shortcut of Bluestacks will be created on your Desktop.
- Open the Bluestacks on your desktop.
- Search for iSmartViewPro in the search bar.
- It will take you to the Play Store.
- Click on the Install button and let the app get installed successfully.
- Once installed successfully then you can access it from the application drawer.
- Boom! Now you can use iSmartViewPro on PC also.
SUMMING IT UP:
I hope that you loved this article and enjoyed monitoring the CCTV cameras on the bigger screen. If you are having any trouble setting this application or have any issue with the Bluestacks then feel free to ask your query in the comments section.
If this article has benefited you in any way then you are asked to share it with your friends & family also to help us grow and keep visiting Techz for more updates regarding iSmartViewPro for PC.