Grand Theft Auto is one of the most played games across all consoles. And once it was ported to mobile phones, the craze for the game was rejuvenated as people were looking to relive their childhood memories through the mobile version of their favorite games.
San Andreas, Vice City, GTA 3 were all ported to mobile phones and users were clamoring to download the games to their mobile devices and play their favorite nostalgic games. However, when the games were ported, they were all made paid, because of which most users could not afford to buy the games and download them to their mobile devices.
That’s why this article is the one place for you. We can provide you with the link to download and install these games on your Android device for free. All you have to do is follow this article and we will provide you with step by step instructions.
We will help you download as well as install these games on your Android device. But first, we will take a look at the gameplay of GTA Vice City, its features and then head into the steps to download and install GTA Vice City to your Android devices.
As many of you may already know, GTA Vice City is the sequel to GTA 3. The story changes cities, as we now head into the two islands collectively known as Vice City. For anyone who loved the gameplay of GTA San Andreas and GTA 3, this is the next classic game choice. The gameplay is classic GTA, with a variety of missions.
Steal cars, take part in gang shoot-outs and enjoy the views from the tallest buildings as the beautiful city of Vice sprawls out in front of you. This action game is also available for iOS devices. However, today we are dealing with the installation of GTA Vice City to Android devices.
GTA Vice City is more detailed and realistic when compared to GTA 3. The City is inspired by the city of Miami back in the 1980s. Most players find the GTA San Andreas story-line to be the best ever. But when you play GTA Vice City, you will find the story-line to be extremely gripping and having a great story-line.
As with all the classic GTA games, the game has a great soundtrack with a variety of radio stations. However, since the game is pretty old, naturally the graphics don’t match up to the graphics of today. However, there’s something satisfying about playing games in their natural graphics as it makes the experience that much more fun.
- Use the download button below to begin the download of GTA Vice City on your Android device.
- Find the GTA Vice City APK in the downloads folder of your browser and click on it to begin installing GTA Vice City APK to your device.
- If prompted, enter your settings and enable app your device to install applications from unknown sources.
- Now, click install and wait for the installation procedure to complete on your device.
- Tap “Done” once the installation is complete to install GTA Vice City APK on your Android device.
- Now, open the GTA Vice City app and wait for the obb files to download to your device from within the application.
- Once the files are downloaded, restart the application.
- Now you can run the application on your device and play your favorite childhood game on the go, whenever and wherever you want.
Not to worry, in order to overcome any problems you might face while downloading, installing or using the GTA Vice City APK, you can use the following solutions-
- To solve any compatibility issues, download an earlier version of GTA Vice City APK and install it and now re-open the app, the app should now work without giving you any errors as you have fixed all compatibility issues.
- To overcome any error you face while installing the app, or while using the app, use one of the three methods mentioned below –
- Download any VPN app from the Google Play Store and connect to a VPN network, preferably from a different country. Then try re-downloading the GTA Vice City APK from the links provided in this article.
- Enter app info and reset the permissions and preferences of the app, and restart the app. This step makes sure that you don’t get any of the previous errors and works perfectly fine.
- The last step would be clearing all the data and cache from the app and also update the app if an update is available. If so, download the update and run the installation once more to update the application on your device.
If GTA 3 is considered to be the first amazing 3D open world game, and Vice City is the perfect follow up to GTA 3. The gameplay is gripping and amazing, and the game has a great story-line. The game also has more details and better graphics when compared to Vice City. Also since we are making this game available to you for free from the links we provide in this article, the game is surely worth a try.
All you have to do is download the game to your Android device and install it. After that, you can start and game and have an amazing time playing your favorite childhood games.
If you really enjoy the game, we would suggest purchasing it on the Play Store to support the developers. However, if you just want to try out the game, you can use the links above to download the game to your Android device and then install it to run the game and feel nostalgic.
The game, even though it is almost a decade old, plays like a dream and is surely worth checking out. Download GTA Vice City to your Android device today, and relive your childhood with this classic game.